Rapture of the Church:
- I believe in the Pre-Tribulation rapture of the church. John 14:1-3; I Corinthians 15:51-53; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation
- I believe at the Rapture of the church, God will once again begin His Kingdom program with Israel, and the purpose of the Tribulation is not simply to judge the world and bring souls to Him in the last days, but to bring a repentant Israel into position to experience fully His promised Kingdom: Romans 11:1; Revelation 20:1-4
The Final Judgment:
- I believe that all believers will stand at the Judgment Seat of Christ where they will be judged according to their labors and stewardship. There is an inheritance awaiting all believers; however there are aspects to the Judgment seat that will involve rebuke or commendation, reward or loss, joy or shame. Romans 14:10; II Corinthians 5:10; I Corinthians 3:10-15
- I believe that the lost will stand before God at the Great White Throne Judgment. At this final judgment, they will be cast into a literal Lake of Fire for all eternity. The purpose of this day is to determine the just degree of God’s eternal wrath that they will face in the Lake of Fire. Revelation 20:12-15
The Tribulation. Daniel 9:24-27; Matthew 24-25; Revelation 4-19
- I believe that the Day of the LORD is the time period of the Tribulation through the Kingdom.
- I believe that the seven year Tribulation will be a time of horrible judgment upon this earth described in the book of Revelation.
- I believe that from the nation of Israel, God will send out 144,000 witnesses throughout the earth for the purpose of preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom. Many will be martyred for the cause of Christ, and many will place their faith in Christ.
Second Coming of Christ. Revelation 19:11-21; 20:1-3
- I believe that Christ will come again as King of Kings and Lord of Lords to fight a battle at the Valley of Megiddo in which He will destroy the armies of this world. He also will cast the Anti-Christ and the False Prophet into the Lake of Fire for all eternity. He also will bind Satan and his demons for a thousand years in a bottomless pit.
- I believe that the Second Coming is preceded by signs of His coming.
- I believe that the saints will reign with Christ for a thousand years in a literal period of time called the Millennium, and that God will literally fulfill every promise that He has made to Israel.
I believe the following about the eternal state.
- I believe that the New Jerusalem will be in the heavens. Revelation 21:2
- I believe that the only people, who will be in the New Jerusalem besides God and the angels, are those whose names who have been written in the Lamb’s Book of Life. Revelation 21:27